The VIAcode Incident Management System for Azure (VIMS) is a cloud-based incident management system expressly built for use in an Azure environment. VIMs natively integrates with Azure alerting, recommendations and other telemetry.
Powered by a state-of-the-art incident management engine, VIMS facilitates Azure Incident Management processes for cost, security, availability, performance and compliance issues. It supports site reliability engineering (SRE) best practices by integrating Azure signals with a variety of team collaboration channels.
VIMS provides rich context on alerts, up to 50% more information on Azure incidents when compared to other ticketing solutions. This additional information, combined with the ability to automate ticket resolution, means SREs and DevOps teams will be less burdened with troubleshooting and MTTR can be dramatically improved.
Azure Incident Management Process
- Views and workflows for Azure alerts, Advisor recommendations, security threats and budget overruns
- Azure Portal integrated troubleshooting experience
- Alert noise reduction
- Bi-directional synchronization with Azure alerts & recommendations
- Integrated Azure best practices knowledge base
- Incident escalation to Azure DevOps & Jira projects
- Remediation actions via Azure Automation runbooks
- Ad hoc collaboration using Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Single sign on with Office 365
Azure signal collection via VIAcode’s ITSM Connector
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Advisor
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Cost Management
- Azure Sentinel